Full stack developer 1
We are looking for someone to help build the front and back end for our machine learning platform. You will work closely with our lead developer, designer, and backend resources to build responsive, performant, and reusable React components and pages.
- Work on an agile team under the team lead.
- Build reusable React components using the Redux pattern.
- Test the components using various frontend testing frameworks.
- Work closely with docker to test and develop microservices
- Build routes, controllers, and models within microservices in a secure way
Experience and Skills
- At least 2+ years of experience in similar capacity
- Highly adaptable to new technologies
- Strong understanding of front and back-end development
- Experience withReact,ES6 syntax, Node.js, ES6 syntax, Python, Redis (Docker and Hapi.js experience is a plus)
- Ability to write clean and DRY code
- Experience working on RESTful APIs
- Comfortable with agile methods (Jira, scrum) and remote management (Slack, Github)
- Understanding of both relational and nonrelational databases
Compensation, Benefits & Hours
- Salary- to be based on experience and education.
- Benefits- White Whale does offer benefits and can discuss them during the interview.
- Location- This full-time position will be located at our office in Downtown Calgary
- Hours- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.